This year, the COVID-19 pandemic is changing the way we are accepting toy donations. Because the health and safety of our patients, families and staff is our utmost priority, please help keep our hospital campus safe by adhering to the following guidelines:
We are accepting in-kind donations to Children’s Corporate Center in Milwaukee and Neenah
Donations can be made by appointment only
Donors must call to schedule an appointment time for their donation:
- Milwaukee – 414-266-2183
- Neenah – 920-967-9129
All donations must remain at Corporate for a holding period prior to distribution at the hospital. In order for donations to be considered for the holidays, ALL items must be received by December 13th.
No group drop-offs - A maximum of 2 donors are allowed at the time of drop-off
Donors must who are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, have confirmed exposure or both cannot make a donation until they are medically cleared from quarantine requirements
All donors must present with a face mask (handmade or medical grade)
If you have questions about donating toys, email us or call our toy donation hotline in Milwaukee at (414) 266-2787 or in Neenah at (920) 967-9129.
Donated items provide comfort to children, normalize the hospital environment and help to ease fear and anxiety. By donating a new item from our wish list, a child's hospital experience can be less scary and more enjoyable. Treatment milestones, such as end of treatment, and birthdays spent in the hospital are made special with child-friendly surprises. We appreciate your generosity which helps kids be kids.
Guidelines for donating items throughout the year
To support the health and well-being of our patients, please review the following guidelines:
- All donated items must be new (store-bought and in original packaging) and may not contain Latex
- Infection control guidelines do not permit us to accept the following: gently used items, items that have been stored for an extended period of time, and food
- Donations with religious or violent themes are not accepted
- To respect the privacy of our patients and families, we are unable to allow donors to personally deliver gifts to patients
Our wish list
View a list of items we are in need of that help kids be kids when they are in our care.
Organizing a toy drive
To organize your own donation drive, please:
- Download and read the Use of Children's Hospital Name and Logo Guidelines (PDF)
- Tell us about your event by clicking the link below. This information will allow Children’s staff to review your proposed donation drive and approve your plan in advance.