If you have questions about donating toys, email us or call our toy donation hotline in Milwaukee at (414) 266-2183 or in Neenah at (920) 967-9129.
Donated items provide comfort to children, normalize the hospital environment and help to ease fear and anxiety. By donating a new item from our wish list, a child's hospital experience can be less scary and more enjoyable. Treatment milestones, such as end of treatment, and birthdays spent in the hospital are made special with child-friendly surprises. We appreciate your generosity which helps kids be kids.
Guidelines for donating items throughout the year
To support the health and well-being of our patients, please review the following guidelines:
- All donated items must be new (store-bought and in original packaging) and may not contain Latex
- Infection control guidelines do not permit us to accept the following: gently used items, items that have been stored for an extended period of time, and food
- Donations with religious or violent themes are not accepted
- To respect the privacy of our patients and families, we are unable to allow donors to personally deliver gifts to patients
Our wish list
View a list of items we are in need of that help kids be kids when they are in our care.
Organizing a toy drive
To organize your own donation drive, please:
- Download and read the Use of Children's Hospital Name and Logo Guidelines (PDF)
- Tell us about your event by clicking the link below. This information will allow Children’s staff to review your proposed donation drive and approve your plan in advance.