Get your license to give
The ALL NEW Children’s Wisconsin license plate is now available!
By getting a Children’s Wisconsin license plate, you are sending a powerful message. You are saying you care about kids and families. You are saying you support the life-changing care Children’s provides. You are saying you, too, want Wisconsin’s kids be the healthiest in the nation.
- Plates are available for cars, trucks and motorhomes. They are not available for motorcycles.
- You can purchase your special plate at any time.
- The plate costs $15, plus a $25 tax-deductible donation to Children’s Wisconsin Foundation. At each subsequent plate renewal, drivers will pay the annual vehicle registration fee plus the annual tax-deductible $25 donation.
- You can order personalized plates for an additional annual fee of $15.
- You will receive your plate 4-6 weeks after your application is processed.
- Your annual tax-deductible donation of $25 supports the Children's Wisconsin Foundation, which funds programs ranging from research and critical care for the sickest kids to community initiatives designed to keep kids healthy.
Put the Blue Kids on your bumper today!