At Children's Wisconsin, our vision is that the kids of Wisconsin will be the healthiest in the nation. This is a powerful vision — and one we can't accomplish alone. That's why we partner with others to help us achieve our goals. At our side every step of the way are corporations, foundations and organizations that care about Wisconsin's kids as much as we do. These remarkable partners invest in our mission because it strengthens our community, heals families, and engages their employees.
Featured organizations of the year
We are grateful for these organizations that supported Children's Wisconsin and the care we provide through annual giving of $25,000 or more.
Organizations of the year
We are grateful for these organizations that supported Children's through annual giving of $10,000 or more.
- AAPD Foundation
- Accunet Mortgage
- American Association of Poison Control Centers
- American Transmission Company
- Antoinette A. and Matthew Keenan Endowment Fund
- Beaux Mettler Foundation
- BMO Harris Bank
- Calderone Club
- Canadian Pacific
- Casey's General Store
- CDW Corp.
- Community Foundation of North Central Wisconsin
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, Inc.: Jewelers Mutual Charitable Giving Fund
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, Inc.: JRobert Dohr and Lilas\Dohr Current Community Needs Fund
- Complete Office of Wisconsin
- Digitek Digital
- Faith Technologies, Inc.
- Fiduciary Management, Inc.
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Fox Cities Exchange Club
- Fraternal Order of Eagles Fond du Lac Aerie No 270
- Glenroy, Inc.
- Greater Green Bay Community Foundation: Sandra & James Ward Fund
- Greater Green Bay Community Foundation: Sy & Bernice Ward Designated Fund
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation: A.W. Asmuth Family Fund
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation: Dave Hergert "Get It Done Fund"
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation: Mary Ann and Greg Renz Fund
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation: W. Robert Read Fund
- Greek Orthodox Ladies Philoptochos Society, Inc.
- Harley-Davidson, Inc.
- Hydrite Chemical Company
- IHOP Restaurants
- Independent Pharmacy Cooperative
- Kappa Delta
- Kirkland Signature
- Majic Productions
- Marjorie Siebert Aylen Foundation
- Melitta S. Pick and Joan M. Pick Charitable Trust
- Nestle Pizza Division
- Oshkosh Corporation Foundation, Inc.
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Physicians Realty Trust
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
- Racine Community Foundation
- Racine Community Foundation: Arnold V. and Charlotte A. Anderson Fund
- Regency Builders, Inc.
- Sargento Employee's Care About People
- Sargento Foods, Inc.
- Sherwin Industries
- The CarMax Foundation
- The Gamehole Llc
- The Gladys E. Gores Charitable Foundation, Ltd.
- Tri City National Bank
- U.S. Venture/Schmidt Family Foundation
- Variety - The Children's Charity of Wisconsin
- Vulcan Industries Corporation
- WEC Energy Group, Inc.
- Werner Electric Supply Co.
- WKLH FM 96.5
Caring for kids with cancer
Made possible by our philanthropic partners
The MACC Fund Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders is supported by our most committed allies.