Important Notice: For all members of our community, we are asking you to refrain from making in-kind donations to Milwaukee’s main campus hospital in order to maintain traffic flow. Thank you for your support while we navigate and support those in need of care at Children’s Wisconsin. We look forward to receiving your generosity at a future date.
If you have questions about donating toys, email us or call our toy donation hotline in Milwaukee at (414) 266-2787 or in Neenah at (920) 967-9129.
Donated items provide comfort to children, normalize the hospital environment and help to ease fear and anxiety. By donating a new item from our wish list, a child's hospital experience can be less scary and more enjoyable. Treatment milestones, such as end of treatment, and birthdays spent in the hospital are made special with child-friendly surprises. We appreciate your generosity which helps kids be kids.
Guidelines for donating items
To support the health and well-being of our patients, please review the following guidelines:
- All donated items must be new (store-bought and in original packaging) and may not contain Latex
- Infection control guidelines do not permit us to accept the following: gently used items, items that have been stored for an extended period of time, and food
- Donations with religious or violent themes are not accepted
- To respect the privacy of our patients and families, we are unable to allow donors to personally deliver gifts to patients
Our wish list
View a list of items we are in need of that help kids be kids when they are in our care.
Organizing a toy drive
To organize your own donation drive, please:
- Download and read the Use of Children's Hospital Name and Logo Guidelines (PDF)
- Tell us about your event by clicking the link below. This information will allow Children’s staff to review your proposed donation drive and approve your plan in advance.